Sunday, September 12, 2004

Ilia goes to New York city


I have been really busy in the past few days. I went on my first road trip last weekend. For the first time in my life, I left New York state and travelled through Pennsylvania and New Jersey to get to New York city. We were going to a wedding ceremony. My parents' friends, basically old folks! No one from my age bracket, but it was fun anyway.
A couple of other things have happened recently. I have added another baby fat crease to my thigh. Now I have three of them, one folding on top of the other. I can pay attention to TV now, and can turn my head toward it. Oh, I also attended a house concert by Chris Rosser this weekend in Ithaca. He is a very talented musician and is also a cool guy. I was really well-behaved, and didn't try to do my sing-along with him. And lastly, my smiles are no longer mute, I guess you can call them laughs!
Some one said I look like Indiana Jones with this outfit. Do you think so?

5 Comments:

Blogger Koozeh Banoo said...

he is grown up :) wow!

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, irresistable rosie birdie, I like the orange lizard on yer so called OUT FIT :D:* Say hi to all:X

1:42 PM  
Blogger Gilda said...

Wow! If your first trip was to NYC...I am pretty sure you'll step on moon or sth that sort soon;) Ilia joon tell your dad that I am absolutely stuck in geneomics problems:D

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dear ;didane in halate to be man shadi va aramesh mide va omid daram be iran safar koni topole man

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cross-state trips, wedding ceremonies, house concerts. Man,you are a really interesting character!

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home