Wednesday, July 28, 2004

How busy is an infant's life?

So, I turned a month old yesterday. How about that? I am now one month old! I guess I have passed what they call neonatal period. Did you know that most of the infants who decide to go back where they came from do it during this neonatal period. I am not sure why they do it, maybe they don't like it here.

Anyway, I am really amazed at how busy an infant's life can be. I barely have enough time to go through my routine every day, let alone blogging. So maybe I should tell you about my daily routine (which includes a good amount of rooting!) in the future.

Oh, one last thing. I finally have a volunteer babysitter. More on that later :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot believe this! Ilia koochooloo it was like yesterday when I came to visit you in the hospital. Don't rush too much in growing up though; take my word for it;)
Gilda (nimche khale if I may be called:D)

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home