Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Mission moves to the beautiful outdoors of Ithaca!


I was on another mission in the wonderfully green outdoors of Ithaca. You can see me crawling to a new strategic position at the shores of Cayuga lake. This is one of the many beautiful lakes in the Fingelakes region in Upstates New York. I wasn't making a lot of progress with my crawling, but it was a good learning experience. There was a train passing by our position, and it got me really excited when I was being breastfed. You know, you can't forget about nourishment even on important missions, can you?

9 Comments:

Blogger Anar said...

I haven't seen you for a month and look how handsome you are ! Do you want a babysitter or is it still just mom and dad?

12:58 PM  
Blogger Gilda said...

ey shemakamoo;)

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The baby's day out :D

12:55 PM  
Blogger Gilda said...

sharmande pesare khoob..manzoore man shekamoo boode;)

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey chatterbox! Ye doing pretty well:D I see! How is yer Mum n Dad? Kisses to ye my ROSY nephew:X By the way, let me know yer growth rate per month! Ye know I am gonna send ye clothes, but I fear ye may outgrow before they get to ye:*

2:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he's my nephew too. aslan ham kam nemiarim :D

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honey, I am getting old! Forgot to put my name! The auntie of the ROSY nephew is Niloofar! Uncle Rodman,(rod=bar???:D:D) don be jealous plz!
Niloofar

9:43 AM  
Blogger Gilda said...

Ok, now that a lot of competition is going on here..manam pas kha'le:) See Ilia joon, we are all falling for you:D where are you by the way??

7:11 PM  
Blogger QcynqSWG said...

Enjoyed your blog! I have bookmarked it.
infants

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home