Sunday, August 22, 2004

Me on a mission!


I know, this might seem unbelievable to you, but every once in a while, I go on a mission. I have my full set of uniform, body armor, head gear, and protective equipment for my missions.
On the right, you can see my mission companioin and navigation guide, Mr right-buzz. Most reliable navigation with rosy cheeks, indeed a rare combination.
In my missions, the seat that you observe in the picture gets transferred to my dad's very fast car, and off we go to our adventures in the real world. It is indeed fun when I go on a mission with a full stomach. Beats any James Bond mission by far!

5 Comments:

Blogger Gilda said...

I hope the mission is accomplished then:)) I am sure you can beat Tom Cruse too, since the mission doesn't seem to be impossible for you!

8:25 PM  
Blogger Koozeh Banoo said...

looks like an astronaut :)

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

watttt a serious young man! WoW! i really got impressed! ;) :X :X
{azoonbala.persianblog.com}

12:55 PM  
Blogger Gilda said...

Ilia joon,
I thought I have been so impolite so far that I have not invited you to my weblog:) It'll be my honor to have an infant blog reader. I have recently made quite a few inovations.

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pesar jan to ham mesle pedar bozorgat mamoriyat dosat dari vali felan mamori ba in jestha dele mara bebari

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home