Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Moo and me


The life of infants like me is not very complicated. Day after day, we learn to do new things, and establish our life routines. But one of the really fun parts of our lives is the making of new friends. Moo is one of my dear new friends. She is a white, bright, independent cow. Unlike real-life cows out there grazing in the fields, she is of the perfect size to hang around with me. And she has the right consistency, so I can squeeze her whenever I wish.
Did you ever have a friend like that?

6 Comments:

Blogger Gilda said...

Ilia joon,
I had one too:) and I still have it. It is a small doll (with the right consistency!). His whole clothes is light pink, and he has the most innocent face ever! I called him boby, and well never let anyone touch him, except my mom. Don't be khasis like me though:D as I am sure you're not.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Koozeh Banoo said...

I know someone that has a cow exactly like moo. Maybe they are sisters or something!

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey..so you are sort of a cowboy now.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Anar said...

Well, I have a whole collection of dolls and some of them are my good good friends.Most of them have been given to me as a gift. So not only they are dear to me because of their "right consistency" but also they remind me of a good friend with the best consistency around. It's good to have friends. I hope you make a whole lot as you grow up.

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salaam koochooloo,

Kheili khoshhal shodam didamet. Man ke az maman o babat too daneshgah kolli khatere daram. Hamin emrooz bood ke profile e maman ro tooye orkut didam. Midooni? Maman o Baba ye goli dari :) Ghadreshoono bedoon.

Mooshi :)
Mazyar Mohebbi
mrmohebbi@yahoo.com

12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Azizam
Man hargez ye Moo ya mesle oon nadashtam,amma hala ye Ilia koochooloo daram ke kheili delam mikhad too baghalam begiramesh heif ke nemishe! amma too khialam bahash harf mizanam va be in Moo hasoodi mikonam.
Pourandokht

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home