Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Vaccination is not fun

So, I have been asked why I have become lazy in writing my blog. Well, you know, being an infany is not easy. And it gets harder when you get your first vaccination.
I got my first set of vaccines after coming home last Friday. My dad and mom took me to the doctor's office. The doctor was a nice guy, and I briefly smiled at him so he wouldn't give me a hard time. I had no idea what was going to happen next.
Then he left and in came a nurse, with four loaded syringes in her hand. She gave me two shots in each thigh. It is good that I have built up some baby fat recently, otherwise it would have been much harder.
Anyway, I am now getting some immunity to some big killer bugs, but believe me, it wasn't fun. It is good that my mom was there to soothe me, and that infants have such a short memory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home