Saturday, July 24, 2004

Jean Piaget infant psychology, and right of self-defense

I may have been in this world for less than a month, but I have seen my share of eccentric events. The most notable one was two nights ago. I was having a nice sleep, and as I always do, I looked through the corner of one of my eyes to make sure than my parents are not ignoring me or anything. It was then that I saw this book lying on the bed about one arm's lenght from my face (that is my dad's arm). I like books, but this one was an old edition of a book by a guy called Jean Piaget about infant psychology!! Now, I am not single-minded about anything, and you are welcome to shape your own ideas about what Piaget had to say, but let me tell you this:
That night my parents couldn't blink an eye, none of them. I showed them who is in charge around here.
I am proud to say that it was my loudest night ever!




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol...Sounds like a wise-cracking father of two worried about the kind of books his children are after. I can't say anything but : "wonderful attitude" man, you are my star!

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home