Friday, November 12, 2004

An infant's sense of style


Have you noticed the different baby outfits out there? They are really cute, aren't they? And they have cute names too: onesies, layettes, buntings... My only concern is that they sometimes tend to be quite unrealistic. I mean, have you even thought how it feels to wear a tight overall that covers from your neck down and doesn't even allow you to see your toes (and have to wear a diaper underneath it as well?!!). I have expressed my feelings against this sort of clothing from day one, and happily my mom soon found out what is wrong and got rid of them. I am even allowed to wear real guy's clothes sometimes, like in this photo.
Look, we may not look like fully grown human beings yet, but we do have a good sense of what kind of a person we are going to be, and we do like to be dressed appropriately. If you want to know "my" sense of style: a pair of jeans, a corduroy jacket and a plaid shirt. Man, do I look like a man!
PS. It seems that I have already outgrown the clothes you are seeing on picture. No problem though. I am thinking of attending my first black tie event soon. Stay tuned.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gilda said...

Shoma hey dele maaro bebar;)

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol! VERY lovely... look at his fingers. He is giving a warning to everyone ;)

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home