Monday, October 18, 2004

Baby on move


I don't generally sponsor any infant products. A lot of people have told me that I should consider that as my first job, but all I say to them is: "I don't think so!"
But I really like my baby carrier. When I sit in it, I can see the world and enjoy the ride. Besides, I am close to whoever is carrying me, and that is very comforting.
The other thing is that I don't like being held with my face toward a person, I want to see the world. And the baby carrier helps with that. So if you ever see a baby crying, consider turning her around. It is not always the hungry/pee/poop situation. We are curious creatures.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ilia jan to mesle behtarin javaher va chon aftab va az har goli zibatari

11:49 AM  
Blogger Gilda said...

etaa't sarka'r;)

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home