Sunday, July 03, 2005

Official announcement


Dear all,
I would like to hereby officially announce that I can walk on my own now. I decided to do this just a few days after I turned one year old, while my mom was out shopping and my dad was taking care of me. He is now boasting that HE has taught me to walk, and my mom is totally upset about this!
I prefer not to take side in these kinds of arguments, but I will make sure to plan my next big development to happen when they are both present, just to avoid future disappointments. What do you think?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

سلام قلمبه من! تولدتت مبارک کولوچه خوشمزه نارگیلی!! گیلاس!!!عزیزم از طرف من لپ مامانتو ببوس:* راه افتادی:x حرف چی ؟ حرف می زنی؟

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't know how much I was excited to see you walking across the room on webcam the other day. and man, you have grown up. No doubt you will be as handsome as your uncle one day ;) :X

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Illia junam, I am so proud of you :
1- becuase you are a MAN now, as you can walk on your two feets.
2- you are very politically mature to keep the balance between your mum and dad.

lots of love from Sara and Pejman who saw you only once but are totally in love with you.

6:12 AM  
Blogger Anar said...

http://iranianparents.persianblog.com/

I think it's a good website. Thought you might like to check it out.

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home