Friday, June 24, 2005

Tavallodam Mobarak!


Attention everyone! It is my birthday :-) I will be born in-well- almost 7 hours!!! My mom and dad already had a huge birthday party for me on Friday. Lots of my friends came, and we had so much fun. I got many many cool presents, and my parents and I have been playing with them over the weekend (I am thinking of giving my red lobster squishy pillow to my mom, the poor thing likes it so much...she did not even get one small present for all her hard work!)
I just wanted to give you guys a glimpse of my Elmo birthday cake. Details will come later and yes, I know I have not updated my blog for three months. Just stay tuned :-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day, Young Man! :X
{RahiL from azoonbala.persianblog.com}

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

muuuuwah!... This is for your mum! and here comes for you:

"Happy Birthday happy little gentle Ilia"

Love you and by the way, that's a very good idea! Do share your pillow with mom even if u're not giving it to her - GOOD BOY :D

Yours, Naghmeh

9:26 PM  
Blogger Anar said...

O.K. I think I will give the present to your parents. After a year of hard work they deserve a day off. I would be happy to babysit Ilia anytime this weekend. He is a big man now and I think we can both handle couple of hours with out you guys. call me if you want. Get away for ice-cream or maybe a romantic dinner?:)

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home