Thursday, May 11, 2006

Where was I?


Hi everyone,
I have been away for a while. Or should I say for a very long while? You should ask my parents why I haven't updated the weblog for so long, but the good news is I am back. I will put up photos that cover events, adventures, and milestones of the past seven months.
For now, here is a photo of me dancing with two lovely ladies, Ananya and an anonymous but very energetic girl at the Students with Families party at Cornell. Note: My mom organized the party for me.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you are back?! Good news...

7:14 AM  
Blogger مامان غزل said...

ajab khoordanie in kochooloo. man ke dahnam ab oftad... az taraf e man bebosesh...

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! man een bacheye khoshgelo hamash migam ye jaayee didama! che jaaleb! ...yaadam oomad. tooye foroodgaahe Paris vaghti daashtam miraftam Tehran. 25 Mach bood fekr konam.dorosteh?

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the idea of having such a weblog is very good... but when you sit back and think about it... hmmm.. you are starting to think FOR you kid... these are your words in his mouth...

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we had missed you

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salam Iliya
che esme ghashangi. Iliya man moaleme mamanet boodam va kheyli doostesh dashtam. Oon yeki az agheltarin va bahooshtarin bachehaye man bood. Cheghadr khoshhalam ke dar kenare to enghadr aramesh dareh.Hala age toonesti hads bezan man kiam.

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please start updating this blog again. I already miss Ilia and really miss reading new posts here.

Pantea

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home