Saturday, October 08, 2005

Alison and Calixto's wedding


I have finally attended my first formal wedding. It was so much fun.
Well, actually it did not start that way! The wedding was in Long Island, which is 5 hours away from my home in Ithaca, so my parents woke me up in the middle of the night and put me in my carseat. I am a real gentleman otherwise I would have become much more vocal in expressing my dissatisfaction!!! We got lost a few times on our way, and by the time we got to our hotel we had only a few minutes to get dressed.

Now guess what? My dear mommy realized she had forgotten her dress shoes, and as my daddy suggested that she could wear her sneakers with her red dress she started to cry. These grown-ups are funny....Finally, my dad found the address to the nearest shoe store and we all went there and mommy bought herself new shoes.(I think she really likes buying shoes because as you can see, it made her very happy!)

We danced a lot and had a lot of good food, and all the people admired my new dance moves.I think I like weddings, next time I will make sure daddy has all his maps in the car and mommy ...all her shoes ;-)))

By the way, the person beside us is my auntie Avril, she closes her eyes in all her pictures but she is always nice and smiley. I hang out with her sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home