Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Another baby's "baby shower"


Gosh these adults are funny creatures! So I was invited to a "baby shower", which sounded like a lot of fun as I am a baby, and I love taking showers-specially if they have these telephone shower heads you can chew on. Well, never happened.
It turned out to be only a bunch of grown-ups having fun eating cake and looking at cute little baby oufits and silly toys for my friend Alex (who was,by the way, still waiting in his mommy's belly to be born).
Thank God there was this curious looking sofa for me to stretch my legs on a little bit. My mom called me Sultan Ilia, and I did not particularly mind. I was very comfortable....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was really funny and you are the cutest...

Pantea

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, nice sofa you're sitting on, cutie...sorry we couldn't make the shower more fun for you. We'll keep this in mind the next time we do this... :-)

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just read your blog, � very nice.
I made myself a blog, I have a english baby name meaning site. It pretty much covers english baby name meaning related stuff. Check it

out if you have the time :)

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home