Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Taking a short nap with jungle friends


This is where I have spent a lot of time; under the colorful arc with my jungle friends. They are a parakeet, a monkey, and another funny-looking but lovely creature. I used to just look at them for a while. Then I realized that touching them is fun too. So I started reaching out to them and pulling them toward me. It happened that my vigorous affection toward them caused a break in the mechanical working of their system. They are all paralyzed now and won't sing and dance for me, but I still love them and can take a good nap while lying under the arc.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gilda said...

fadaye saret azizam:) man ke koochooloo boodam too khoone behem migoftan kharabkaar...chizi ro nemizashtam salem bemoone;)[albate bi saro seda]

11:24 AM  
Blogger Anar said...

Ilia joon,
You haven't updated for ages. My guess is that you are very busy taking care of mom and dad. It will be Eid in few days. I just wanted to wish you a life time full of joy and accomplishment. This is your first Nowrouz and I hope you have many many good ones ahead. Tell happy new your to mom and dad from me. I have missed all of you.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Gilda said...

Ilia joonam,
Happy new year!:) I wish to see your pretty precious face soon. Happy new year to your dear parents too:)

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home