Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Blog maintenance


I can tell you that maintaining this blog has been a lot harder than I had imagined, especially with the busy schedule of a baby like me. I don't mind writing about myself or including photos to back up my stories, but what takes the largest toll on my time is the proofreading. I am a baby after all and not so good in spelling. Anyway, the blog was delayed for a while and I had to back-date to keep everything in good shape. From now on, I will do my best to be more with you. Keep up with me!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ilia jan didane in labkhan va chehre najib va mahe to be man omid va shdi medehad azat motshakeram

7:00 AM  
Blogger Gilda said...

Well, Ilia joon then that's why! I visit here often to make sure that I not missing! I came here a couple of minutes ago and was confronted with all these posts and then thought: God, where have I been? Now, that I read this one I got it;) I was about to doubt myself:D

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home